04 September 2008

It's been a few days...

...and alas, it shall be a few days more.

I'm caught in a grad school Scylla & Charybdis, and will be there until at least Monday. So, sadly, there will be no food-blogging until then. Unless I take pictures of my exam snacks, which won't be cute or interesting at all. They will likely be whatever I can eat while still typing.

In the meantime: a technical question or two. 1) Is there any way to properly "reply" to Blogger comments? I mean, I can always post a comment that is a response, but I can't seem to figure out how to reply to someone without them having to check back at the post for a response.

2) Has anyone tried to make an RSS feed of their Blogger account to Livejournal? And if so, how does one make the date correspond properly? (The RSS validators that I've used tell me the date is not compatible as-is, and I scrolled through the date/timestamps available on Blogger, and I can't find a way to fix the problem. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

No comments: