29 October 2008

OMG. Bento!


Sorry it seems I dropped off the face of the earth there. I'd like to say I haven't, but in grad school, you're already so close to the edge...

So, bento back-log. These are from about 2 weeks ago. And then there was a whole week where I pretty much forgot to eat. Let's avoid that in the future, hm?
Noriben with carrot star, and in the top tier, sunsugar tomatoes, marinated mozzarella, broccoli, sugar snaps, dried dates/plums, raspberries, kiwi, mango.


Strawberry yogurt, dried plums, orange segments, and carrot stars. Bottom tier holds a nori-wrapped onigiri, inarizushi, and some shredded leftover chicken.
And a snack bento for one of my shorter days: almonds, dried plums, marinated cheese cubes, carrots, and a little container of butter for the not-shown crispbread.

And I am blogging to you from my wee lunchbreak right now (with a bento and everything!). I tried some jicama. Look for the report on that soonish.

No comments: