31 October 2009

Why, hello.

 Rumors of my death, etc.

I have been doing a delightful lot of knitting, really, and this is Adamas, by Miriam Felton. It was knit for a most delightful friend, and I love this pattern. I had been attempting a different pattern for a long time, and wow, it was a wretched process. I think I spent 5 months and only got about a foot of the pattern done. I declared it a loss, and then knit the whole Adamas in a few short months, so I think it was a good choice.

I forgot the yarn name.  Alas.

I've also been bento-ing.  I'll try to spread these out over a few days.


This is one of my lunches from August, actually.  Sushi rice with nori checkerboard squares, almonds, dried mango pieces, blueberries, carrots, and furikake in the little container. The top tier holds M&Ms and some coffee candies.

No comments: